VirtualOutcomes is supporting community pharmacy to deliver all aspects of the new five year community pharmacy contract. To enable pharmacies to obtain up to date, accurate information to support understanding, implementation and ultimately maximise the potential of the new contract we have a library of courses available with more coming over the coming months.
All courses can be accessed at on our training page
- New Pharmacy Contract Summary – Flyer
- Provides a great overview of the contract and the components contained within it
- Sepsis Training – Flyer
- Designed to meet the PQS requirement to cascade the CPPE Sepsis training to all colleagues.
- Will run the team through what they need to know to identify the signs of Sepsis
- NHS Community Pharmacist Consultation Service – NHS111 Referrals – Flyer
- Overview of how the service works and why it is hugely important to the success of community pharmacy
- Coming Soon
- Pharmacy Quality Scheme (PQS)
- Hepatitis C
- Primary Care Networks
- Diabetes and Dementia updates for PQS
- Medicines Safety Audits – Lithium, Valproate, NSAIDs